Facebook Home is the mobile experience that puts your friends at the heart of your phone. From the moment you turn it on, you see a steady stream of friends’ posts and photos on your home screen. Upfront notifications and quick access to your essentials mean you’ll never miss a moment. And when you download Facebook Messenger, you can keep chatting with friends when you’re using other apps.
• Glance at your phone for the latest photos and posts from your friends
• With chat heads and Facebook Messenger, you can keep chatting when you’re using other apps
• See news as it happens with bigger, bolder notifications
• Get right to Facebook, Instagram and other essentials
Install the latest Messenger and Facebook apps for the full Home experience.
• Facebook Messenger: http://bit.ly/fbandroidmessenger
• Facebook for Android: http://bit.ly/fbandroidapp
As soon as you turn on your phone, you see posts from your News Feed, so you always know what your friends are up to. Swipe through to see more, double tap to like a post, and comment right from cover feed.
Chat Heads and Messenger
Install Messenger to send and receive texts and Facebook messages from the same spot. Jump in and out of conversations while you do other things, like watch videos and browse the web. Reply right from chat heads, or move them around if you’re not ready to respond. http://bit.ly/fbandroidmessenger
Notifications from Facebook appear right on your home screen and stick around until you need them. Open a notification with a tap or clear them away to see your cover feed.
Launch your favorite apps and post to Facebook from the same spot. You choose what’s on your app launcher—press and hold an app then drag it where you want it.